Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all orders and supersede all others. Receipt of acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
2. Payment Terms – Approved Accounts Payment shall be made in full within 28 days of invoice, unless we have agreed special settlement terms in writing. Payment Terms – Non-Approved Accounts 50% of order value shall be payable on placing the initial order, the remaining 50% upon receipt of goods. Where credit transactions are carried out over the Internet no monies shall be deducted from your account until a member of Adgiftdiscounts Ltd has ascertained confirmation of order. Upon confirmation of placing an order 50% of the total order value will be deducted from your account and the remaining 50% upon receipt of the goods. By placing an order using a credit / debit card over the Internet you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. Passing of title and risk The risk of the goods shall pass to you on delivery. All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full. Until such time as payment in full is made, you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and any payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment by you for such goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these terms and conditions and we shall be entitled upon the property where the goods are stored and repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us irrevocable licence to enter your premises for the said purpose.
4. Products We reserve the right to alter any details or design of products illustrated without prior notice and while every effort is made to describe our goods accurately on sales literature, email and the website no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss.
5. Quotations and contracts Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today’s current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation or accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you.
6. Prices Where applicable all prices are subject to V.A.T. at the current rate.
7. Delivery and lead times Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day or lead-time specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery. Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedures set out in 7. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the right of a consumer.
8. Cancellation charges A charge will be made on all cancelled orders, together with the charge for all work carried out up to the date of written cancellation.
9. Samples – Samples of any of the items illustrated on our literature, website and emails are available upon request and will be charged at the lowest quantity rate – payable by credit card only. No credit will be given on samples returned under the value of £10.00. Samples are usually plain stock however, printed samples may also be sent out depending on availability. Samples are only sent if requested. Printed samples (Pre-Production samples) are available on request however, these are chargeable and the amount is depending on the product.
10. Overdue cheques No goods will be delivered on accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after payment is due. Interest will be charged on overdue accounts, at the rate of 5% above the Bank of Scotland plc base rate from time to time from the date the account became due until payment is received. This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights we may have against you. We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
11. Quantity changes to orders Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increase in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.
12. Artwork and printing All artwork and printing charges will be levied where necessary unless previously stipulated by us. Where applicable the prices shown include artwork, printing one colour one position, for additional colours and positions of printing, prices are shown for quantities other than those listed please use the quick quotation form to obtain an exact quotation or contact via telephone, fax or email.
13. Changes to artwork In order to print efficiently from the artwork you supply, it maybe necessary to adjust or redraw your artwork. You will be advised of the changes made. No printing will take place until Adgiftdiscounts Ltd has received in writing your “signed off” approval of the artwork.
14. Colour variations Due to the variety of materials and the imprinting processes utilised by Adgiftdiscounts Ltd and its suppliers, no guarantee can be given to match exactly pantone numbers or colour samples provided by the client. Adgiftdiscounts Ltd will endeavour to match as closely as possible to these colour references but cannot be held liable for any further costs that may arise.
15. Small orders Where you require a quantity smaller than the minimum quantity shown, this is normally possible but usually carries a small order surcharge, please contact us for an exact quotation.
16. Force majeure We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you.
17. Variations in quantity Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct quantity ordered, but estimates are conditional upon margins of 10 per cent for work being allowed for overs or unders the same to be charged or deducted,
18. Refund Policy At Adgiftdiscounts your complete satisfaction is our primary goal. We stand behind the quality of every product we offer. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order give us a call at 01246 269923 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do the impossible to please you. We will promptly exchange or give you full refund. Understandably, personalized, printed items cannot be accepted for return. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing your order. All returns/exchanges must be made within 30